Monday, June 2, 2014

Acceptance

First of all, this entry is NOT about what's going on with my life currently. It's just what I want to express from it. Those word shows us that human are not perfect although there are some human what we called all rounder person that is good in sports, academics, social life and many more. Me? I'm just a person that want to live my life to the fullest and try to follow the flow of life that Allah gave to me. Everything that we do is all coming from our heart and some common sense.

Acceptance itself is an act of agreeing on someone's weakness or greatness. Almost the same as "Empathy". The ability to share someone else's feelings. That is Empathy. From the attitude of Empathy grows the Acceptance in someone's heart or feelings. In my opinion, most of us didn't bring out our sense of empathy in ourselves. Do we think what others feel? Do we think back what we said to someone? Do we express our sense of empathy? It's a thing that we as human should reflect into ourselves.

What we see in water reflect ourselves.
We have to think before talk to others or we might screwed their feelings. ^_^. See yeah.



No comments:

Post a Comment